Want to save as much of yours or your loved ones’ SWEP funding as possible? We hear you. That’s why we are proud to offer affordable prices and genuine quality.
As experienced professionals with the SWEP funding (external site) approval process we will be pleased to assist you with any SWEP paperwork and Occupational Therapist (OT) requirements.
We are at your service & here to help you get mobile, 17+ years strong, Australia-wide & beyond.
Our premium range of WAVs are imported, factory standard; purpose-built mobility vehicles, not modified later.
We understand your families’ changing needs & we will help you assess your needs long-term, prior to purchase.
This is why we work closely with you and your OT or significant other.
We are committed to 100% satisfaction, every time. This is why we:
- Specialise in quality, near-new factory standard mobility vehicles which don’t require modifications, giving you the benefit of OEM levels of engineering, fit, finish & price.
- Provide you with options to facilitate your existing wheelchair, or one with the car & the greatest ease, accessibility & comfort available.
- Provide you with full SWEP funding assistance & will be pleased to work with your OT to help get you mobile.
- Import from our trusted network of global partners to find the best cars with genuine, low kilometres guaranteed.
- Carry out all ADR compliance work at our RAWS Certified Workshop and Service Centre . All compliance work is conducted in accordance with Australian Design Rules and vehicle standards.
- Provide you with a comprehensive 12-month warranty plan (external site), or longer by request and RACV roadside assist, with full spare parts and servicing support.
- Offer you sales, support, spare parts, servicing & specialist engineering & modifications Australia-wide.
- Are committed to offering mobility vehicles at genuine prices you can afford.
So, please call us for an obligation-free demonstration today.